Mitri is currently the MD of INSIGHT Business Solutions, a consulting firm focused on providing professional services around international business solutions; i.e. ERP and CMMS.
Previously, Mitri started his career in 1982 in the IBM world. Key accomplishments were:
· Responsible for the 99.9% availability of the large IBM systems in Dallas Texas.
· Responsible for all the IBM operation tasks in Qatar during the 1991 war period.
· Managed clients of all sizes; from EDS in Texas and there installation that spanned 5 football fields, to the banking sector in Bahrain, Telco in Libya, and distributors in Jordan. At various times, tasks included project management, technical support, business development and management.
· Experience gathered in the US, GCC & Jordan.
· For a short period in the mid 1990’s, I was a member of the regional Accenture team in business development capacity.
· As a member of the Orthodox Educational Society, is helping the school to improve the education provided through state-of-the-art ICT.
Mitri enjoys brainstorming, strategy & planning, as well being a visionary in the fields he is interested in.